Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Are you an experienced blogger or writer? Write for HEA-Employment.com. With over 2,400,000 page views a month, we have one of the most popular and largest blogs on the Internet.
We prefer posts that have at least 300 words. Make sure any images are high-resolution, related to your posting and include the correct permissions (no stock photos). Make sure you stick with the theme of the blog. No duplicate or similar articles allowed. Content must be detailed and unique. All content posted on our site is fully owned and copyrighted by HEA-Employment.com. Authors can link out as many times as they want to as long as those links are benefiting the readers and relevant. If any links do not follow these rules, they will be removed. We allow at least one “do-follow” link per article. Please include a 2-3 sentence bio so that you can be properly credited. Feel free to include a link to your social media accounts and blog (if applicable), as well as any other information you want to include. If you prefer to remain anonymous, we do allow posting under our own authors if desired.
- $35 per article – 300 to 500 Words. Three Links. One Do-Follow Link.
- $55 per article – 500 to 1000 Words. Five Links. Two Do-Follow Links.
- $85 per article – Unlimited Words. Unlimited Links. Three Do-Follow Links.
- $295 per article – One Week Listing on Home Page. Unlimited Words. Unlimited Links. Unlimited Do-Follow Links.
Avoid the following techniques:
- Automatically generated content
- Participating in link schemes
- Creating pages with little or no original content
- Sneaky redirects
- Hidden text or links
- Doorway pages
- Scraped content
- Participating in affiliate programs without adding sufficient value
- Loading pages with irrelevant keywords
- Creating pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing or installing viruses, trojans, or other badware
- Abusing rich snippets markup
- Sending automated queries to Google
Submit at least two (2) writing samples.
Links to your personal blog count, but please link to specific posts (those that show off your writing chops) rather than the home page OR you may submit a complete, original blog post (writing samples not required if submitting a completed piece). You can request our Guest Post Guidelines for further assistance. Please follow the guidelines carefully if submitting a completed piece; it will increase your chances of getting published. We will respond to all pitches that follow the above guidelines within 3 days. Pitches that do not follow the above or that do not align with our blog’s brand and content philosophy will not get a response.
To be considered for a guest post, please fill out the following form: