Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Are you an experienced blogger or writer? Write for HEA-Employment.com. With over 2,400,000 page views a month, we have one of the most popular and largest blogs on the Internet.
We prefer posts that have at least 300 words. Make sure any images are high-resolution, related to your posting and include the correct permissions (no stock photos). Make sure you stick with the theme of the blog. No duplicate or similar articles allowed. Content must be detailed and unique. All content posted on our site is fully owned and copyrighted by HEA-Employment.com. Authors can link out as many times as they want to as long as those links are benefiting the readers and relevant. If any links do not follow these rules, they will be removed. We allow at least one “do-follow” link per article. Please include a 2-3 sentence bio so that you can be properly credited. Feel free to include a link to your social media accounts and blog (if applicable), as well as any other information you want to include. If you prefer to remain anonymous, we do allow posting under our own authors if desired.
Single Article Submission Pricing (one-time):
- $35 per article for 30 days – 500 words or less. Up to three links. No do-follow links.
- $55 per article for 30 days – 1000 words or less. Up to five links. One do-follow links.
- $95 per article for 30 days – Unlimited words. Up to ten links. Up to three do-follow links.
- If you want the article to be posted on the blog for longer than 30 days, please contact us directly at HEA@hea-employment.com with your request and we will try to accommodate you the best we can.
Bulk Article Submission Pricing (monthly):
- $700 for 15 articles per month – 1000 words or less per article. Up to five links per article. One do-follow links per article.
- $1,200 for 15 articles per month – Unlimited words per article. Up to ten links per article. Up to three do-follow links per article.
- If you require more or less articles a month, please contact us directly at HEA@hea-employment.com with your request and we will try to accommodate you the best we can.
Avoid the following techniques:
- Automatically generated content
- Participating in link schemes
- Creating pages with little or no original content
- Sneaky redirects
- Hidden text or links
- Doorway pages
- Scraped content
- Participating in affiliate programs without adding sufficient value
- Loading pages with irrelevant keywords
- Creating pages with malicious behavior, such as phishing or installing viruses, trojans, or other badware
- Abusing rich snippets markup
- Sending automated queries to Google
The form below is for single article submissions only. If you are purchasing bulk article submissions, please just enter your full name, email address and pricing option and submit the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Submit at least two (2) writing samples.
Links to your personal blog count, but please link to specific posts (those that show off your writing chops) rather than the home page OR you may submit a complete, original blog post (writing samples not required if submitting a completed piece). You can request our Guest Post Guidelines for further assistance. Please follow the guidelines carefully if submitting a completed piece; it will increase your chances of getting published. We will respond to all pitches that follow the above guidelines within 3 days. Pitches that do not follow the above or that do not align with our blog’s brand and content philosophy will not get a response.
To be considered for a guest post, please fill out the following form: