Does fixing complicated computer issues excite you? Can you fix crazy virus infections in creative ways? Does the thought of solving solutions for thousands of clients from your own desk and in their home sound like the best job ever? If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations, your dream career might be waiting for you at Geek Squad.
Covert Double Agents work both on-site and remotely performing computer repairs, upgrades, installations, and consultation. When not on-site, Covert Agents work from home on a company issued computer providing remote technical support for clients via the Geek Squad technical support platform. Double Agents also help clients make savvy technology decisions and sell on-site services.
90% of your time you will:
- Travel via company vehicle to client’s home or work remotely via phone or Geek Squad’s Support Platform to provide complete solutions.
- Make advanced repairs on units and respond to client inquiries.
- Facilitate solution of sales, upgrades, installations and service in homes/store.
- Provide thorough documentation of all work.
- Uphold the Geek Squad standard and brand while completing repairs in home/store or when providing remote consultation.
- 10% of your time you will:
- Maintain skills required to perform basic consumer electronic integration work.
- Maintain skills required for specialization in computing.
- Actively seek opportunities to increase and leverage skills.