We’re looking for passionate, self-starting Designers for our Growth and Experience teams to help us define how people interact with Toptal. You’ll create beautiful and inspiring design experiences that help users discover and connect with resources they need in truly innovative ways.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of projects with a team of top designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid (technology/operations) environment. At Toptal, we push the boundaries of design every single day, and we’d love for you to help us take this even further.
We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we create beautiful product designs that are polished and contribute seamlessly to the user experience.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Representing our clients or talent in discussions of new products and overall product strategy.
- Advocating for good user experience across our website and products.
- Shipping high fidelity designs of new features and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems.
- Contributing to our evolving brand and design system.
- Sharing and reviewing your designs based on peer feedback, user research, testing, and customer feedback.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic insight to team members.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Slack.
- Proficiency with various prototyping tools (such as Sketch, InVision), as well as knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An understanding that great experiences come from collaborative decision-making with front-end developers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and other disciplines.
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals).
- A passion for solving design problems while – owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design and research).
- Exceptional UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown and an extensive portfolio of live projects.