Worldwide101 is a market leading premium business support company helping drive the success of growing small and medium-size businesses with Executive Assistance, Marketing, Project Management and more—all offered on a remote basis. We are searching for experienced applicants who share our obsession with quality and outstanding service. We are actively seeking candidates from the United States. All positions are part-time employee positions.
For more information about our company culture, our onboarding, the mentorship and ongoing support that we provide our team, and how we work closely together to foster long term partnerships with our clients – visit our jobs page to view our Founder’s video.
This is a rewarding and exciting long term opportunity to work alongside senior level executives and successful business owners as they grow their business and make a greater difference in the world.
A typical growing business needs paralegal support with any of the following:
- Maintaining appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Organizing travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings
- Supporting legal firm with administrative tasks as needed
- Conserving client’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls
- Email management
- Other admin support as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a role related to administration and executive assistance ideally working as a Paralegal
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of online tools and software
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay (starting at $20 an hour)
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing technical, onboarding, and account management support
- Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
- A fun and collaborative virtual team environment
- A positive company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
- Fun company swag
Worldwide101 is currently hiring in the following 15 States:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina