TO QUALIFY YOU WILL NEED:
- High Speed Internet access
- A separate, distraction free work space within your home designed to improve your productivity
The Next Street Driver’s Education school currently has a full time opportunity for a Customer Service/Licensing Guide (LG) in our Middlebury, CT office. It is a work from home position until the pandemic is over. After the pandemic, this position will move back to the local office.
The Next Street is a Drivers Education school unlike any Drivers Education school you have seen before. We put a huge effort into surrounding ourselves with friendly, happy, energetic and all around good people. We hire great people and teach them the skills they need to be outstanding. Our number one priority is Service Excellence, and we dont just say that, we live it. We have an industry leading service department that is not just our call center representatives, it includes everyone at the company from the CEO to the interns.
The ideal employee at The Next Street lives and breathes our three core values every day: Just Be Nice, Always Seek Knowledge, and Be Positive. How you live these is up to you, as long as they are lived to the fullest. If these values resonate with you, you will fit right in. If they do not, The Next Street will not be a very comfortable place.
Here at The Next Street we have an outstanding Customer Service Department. We are just about every customers first interaction with our company. A Licensing Guides interaction with every customer is crucial, whether it is through a phone call, an email, a chat or a text message. Our main goal is to make sure our customers experience in obtaining their Drivers License is as easy as it can be!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, very detail oriented and is able to think outside of the box. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership of every customers inquiries and complaints via phone, email, chat and/or in person by keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Able to work 40 hours a week. Monday through Friday, including Saturday rotation
- Ability to answer phones, emails and live chats from customers
- Prior Customer Service experience is a plus
- Good speaking manner and writing skills
- Ability to explain products or services, prices, and answer questions from customers
- Ability to reply and send emails daily to customers as well as other staff members
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Knowledge retention
- Effective communication skills
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Well organized
- Ability to work as a team player
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance