Well, hello there
We’re Screencastify, the #1 screen recorder for Chrome. More than 12 million people use Screencastify every week (!!!) to record, edit and share all sorts of amazing videos. We like to think that we’ve democratized video creation by making it simpler and more affordable than ever before.
In K-12 classrooms around the world, teachers and students are using Screencastify to create instructional videos, record presentations, give better feedback, and much much more. Our free version is used in more than 70% of US school districts.
About the role
The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible first and foremost for the happiness of our customers.
That’s a huge responsibility, and one that we care deeply about. To succeed in this role, you’ll redefine what the entire customer experience looks and feels like at Screencastify.
Your mission – should you choose to accept it – is to lead us into a new era of support-driven growth.
In this role, you ll own a great deal of our customer communication including our help documentation, video tutorials, and support inbox. You’ll keep a pulse on product issues and feedback, and help new customers get up and running with Screencastify. If that sounds like a lot, that’s because it is! Since we’re a small company, you’ll have a ton of responsibility and room for growth.
You’ll need to understand our product inside and out, demonstrate great empathy, and communicate clearly (both in writing and in person). If you do those things well, you’ll excel in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Help people use and understand the benefits of all Screencastify products
- Run (and eventually optimize) our customer support inbox
- Update, maintain and improve our help documentation and tutorials
- Report trends, bugs and feedback to the product team
- Help our big new customers get started with personalized training
- Make thousands of people really happy every month!
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Love helping people
- Care about even the smallest of details
- Don t need to be told what to do (seriously, we want to give you the keys and let you drive)
- Are charismatic, both in writing and in conversation (you make a GREAT first impression!)
- Are excited to get in on the ground floor of a small, rapidly-growing, fast-paced startup
- Love the challenges, hours, and ups-and-downs of startup life
- Have 0-4 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible WFH policy
- Generous health / vision / dental insurance contributions
- Unlimited PTO