Home typists will use word processing software to type, input, edit and produce letters, forms and other documents from digital files or rough drafts.
- Process files ranging from 10 minutes to 2+ hours.
- Use word processing software to input, edit and produce documents within established quality standards.
- Type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Requires prompt turnaround from the time of assignment.
- Past experience with transcribing in MS Word and Excel is a must.
- Successful candidates for this position are detail and process oriented.
- Ability to type for extended periods and produce high quality documents.
- Exhibit a high degree of accuracy and exceptional grammar and proofreading skills.
- Must be responsive, dependable, reliable and can function effectively independently.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Part-time and Full-time
- Contract (you will be an independent contractor and responsible for your own taxes and benefits)
- Temporary (all positions become permanent after 6 months)
- Work a minimum of 20 hours a week. Applicants can work any time of the day and any day of the week.
- $10.00 to $15.00 an hour depending on experience. Direct deposit and bi-monthly pay.
- Send us your cover letter and resume via email. We accept all file formats. Please send your resume to: "Jobs@hea-employment.com" with "Home Typist TYP319046" in the Subject line.