HEA-Employment.com welcomes guest posts and article submissions. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your posting or article on our website. Articles are permanent and will be placed on our blog site with an excerpt on our home page and will also be sent to 130,000+ social media members and mailing list subscribers.
Send us your article using the form below. Once we’ve accepted and approved your post proposal or article, you will need to send us a word document or your article or posting. Attach any images that are part of the article as a file attachment. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
- $29.00 – 300 to 400 words
$39.00 – 401 to 500 words
$49.00 – 501 to 600 words
$59.00 – 601 to 700 words
$69.00 – 701 to 800 words
$89.00 – 901 to 1000 words
$99.00 – 1001 words or more
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Be 300 to 1500 words long.
- Be relevant to our site – jobs, family, parents, etc.
- Have one or more links to our site (http://www.hea-employment.com) or a link to one of the articles in our blog.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can include links to your blog, website or social media network.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Include images in the article.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on HEA-Employment.com. A sponsor or guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to HEA.